In the Guest Chair:
Eric Helman, Chief Strategy Officer with Hodges-Mace joined us in studio during hour one to talk healthcare and benefits for 2017. Eric discussed regulatory relief, HHS, and explained the importance of increasing the literacy about healthcare.
During hour two, our favorite Hypnotherapist, Jim Colton joined us in studio! Jim explained that instead of far-fetch New Year’s Resolutions, we should all make small goals, and establish them before the new year.
In the Local Headlines:
- Mayor Reed: “time has come” for $12.8 million pedestrian bridge over Northside Drive
- A Series of Events Will Mark the 2017 Debut of our new stadium “The Benz” 🙂
- Atlanta Police Chief Erika Shields to be sworn in Tuesday
- Georgia Tech Looks To Expand In West Midtown
In the National Headlines:
- Martin Shkreli kicked off Twitter
- AB InBev and Keurig to develop alcoholic drinks dispenser for the home
- The Limited just shut all of its stores
- CES 2017’s breakout star: Amazon’s Alexa
- Fiat Chrysler Plans $1 Billion Investment in Two Existing U.S. Plants
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .