In the Guest Chair:
48in48 was in the house this morning! Executive Director, Carole Williams and Co-Founder, Adam Walker joined us in studio to dish on the upcoming 48in48 event, which will be held October 21st-23rd! You can still join the fun by heading over to 48in48.org!
During hour two, Dana had the pleasure of hosting Raygan Evans and Zack Leder, Partners at Bennett Thrasher. The duo discussed the company’s upcoming event: Prepping the Princess for the Party: Is Your Business Ready to Sell? which is this Wednesday! If you’re interested, head over to their website and request an invite!
In the Local Headlines:
- Voters will decide whether to form the city of Stonecrest in a Nov. 8 referendum
- Georgia Tech completes purchase of Biltmore in Midtown Atlanta
- Atlanta among top 25 cities where your pay goes the furthest
- Atlanta starts preparing to host 2018 college football championship
In the National Headlines:
- AT&T bails on Galaxy Note 7: We won’t offer Samsung’s replacements
- Nordstrom bans Moschino’s pill-themed fashions
- Perdue Farms Eliminated Antibiotics From Chicken Supply
- Snapchat Parent Working on IPO Valuing Firm at $25 Billion or More
- #Oops! Twitter plunges as takeover hopes fade
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.