In hour one, Bhu Srinivasan, Author of “AMERICANA: A 400-Year History of American Capitalism” joined us to talk about 35 “next big things” over the years and how capitalism has shaped our country.
Wendy Stewart, the Atlanta Market President for Bank of America joined us in hour two to share her thoughts on leadership, and community involvement.
In the local headlines:
- Equifax Will Offer Free Credit Locks for Life, New CEO Says ( https://bloom.bg/2yLYE2r )
- Best cities to grab a cup on National Coffee Day – Atlanta #16 ( http://bit.ly/2yLh8jA )
- Atlanta United clinches playoff spot ( http://bit.ly/2yLMmab )
- Big changes coming to Atlantic Station ( http://bit.ly/2yLhA1g )
- Tom Price apologizes for private-charter flights, pledges to repay taxpayers nearly $52,000 ( http://wapo.st/2yM95mF )
In the national headlines:
- Ikea has bought TaskRabbit ( http://bit.ly/2yLjtuY )
- Elon Musk proposes city-to-city travel by rocket, right here on Earth ( http://bit.ly/2yL7gGF )
- Twitter’s Disclosure of Russian Activity Sparks Criticism From Lawmakers ( http://on.wsj.com/2yLF2vu )
- Volkswagen to Take New $2.9 Billion Charge From Diesel Scandal ( http://on.wsj.com/2yMhgQ7 )