In the Guest Chair:
Did you create new goals for 2017? If saving money isn’t one of them, it should be! Josh Cochran, Founder of Cochran Wealth joined us in studio during hour one. Josh, who is a Fiduciary Investment Advisor, explained why it’s so important to start saving money NOW and increase your savings for the future.
During hour two, Simply Buckhead Publisher, Joanne Hayes joined us in studio! Joanne dished on the popular publication and explained that “every word cover to cover is about the people in this community.” She explained that each cover is carefully crafted and out-of-the-box. You can get your January/February copy of Simply Buckhead on stands today!
In the Local Headlines:
- Up to 3 inches of snow could hit metro Atlanta this weekend
- Mayor Reed: Underground Atlanta deal now faces deadline
- Chamblee paid more than $5 million to own this site
- Brookhaven mixed-use project heads for key vote
- GSU misses Turner Field closing date
- Cobb forms Braves stadium committee as chairman warns against failure
In the National Headlines:
- Macy’s is closing 68 stores, cutting 10,000 jobs
- Sears is closing 150 stores
- U.S. Auto Sales Set Annual Record
- Amazon is in talks to buy bankrupt American Apparel
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .