In the Guest Chair:
J.R. McNair, Executive Director of The Georgia Crowdfund Inc: The Velocity Accelerator, joined us in studio during hour one. J.R. was in to dish on The Velocity Accelerator, which is one of the nation’s first nonprofit mobile accelerators.
During hour two, Ceasar Mitchell, President of Atlanta City Council joined us in studio to dish on his 5th Annual Back to Business Conference. The conference will take place August 9th-11th and all events are free! To register visit www.atlantabacktobusiness.com.
- President Obama will be in Atlanta on Monday
- Georgia Tech home to first Amazon Pickup in Georgia
- Atlanta may reimburse Southwest $6.2M for airport work
- Pinewood Studios to be sold for $423 million
- Funds frozen, inquiry begun on homeless Georgia student’s story
In the National Headlines:
- Why free Wi-Fi kiosks in NYC can’t stop people from watching porn in public
- Tech Giants Target Terrorist Propaganda
Her Husband’s Death Motivates Facebook COO and Author of Lean In, Sheryl Sandberg to Write Another Book
- Taco Bell is Testing Out a Burrito Stuffed With Cheetos
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .