Happy St. Paddy’s Day..my personal favorite time of the year! This morning the studio was filled with Irish accents, lots of green, and of course…tons of laughs!
In the Guest Chair:
“BoobGate 2017.” That’s right. Cynthia Decker and Molly Hopins, Co- Owners of LiviRae Lingerie and former reality TV stars joined us in studio this morning to dish on the scandal that’s making headlines. The LiviRae Divas were asked by their property manger to remove their store’s window display due to plus-sized models, but Cynthia and Molly refused to back down. They talked empowering women, being your true self, and seeing the beauty in everyone.
During hour two, Debbi Qaqish, Principal and Chief Strategy Officer at The Pedowitz Group, joined us in studio to talk all things Revenue Marketing. Debbie explained that The Pedowitz Group helps B2B marketing organizations transform from cost centers to revenue centers and dished on her book, “Rise of the Revenue Marketer.”
In the Local Headlines:
- Invest Atlanta board OKs master plan for Underground Atlanta
- Brookhaven business & shopping center owners don’t like proposed changes to the Ashford-Dunwoody Corridor (near Johnson Ferry Rd)
- 26-story Midtown tower to break ground this summer
- Peachtree Corners’ Town Center project could break ground in May
- Shaq furnishes home of Atlanta girl who survived dog attack
- Another appointment made to ‘racist pig’ ethics board in Gwinnett
In the National Headlines:
- USA Hockey will compete in women’s world games — with or without protesting players
- Women financial advisers at Wells Fargo 27% more likely to lose their job: study
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .