In hour one:
Attorney Steve Sidman, Of Counsel at Carlton Fields, joined us to talk about sexual harassment, morals clauses, owners vs. managers and where we go from here.
In hour two:
Gary Taubes, Author of THE CASE AGAINST SUGAR, joined us on the phone to talk about sugar and how bad it really is.
In the Local Headlines:
- Second Georgia Dome implosion set http://on-ajc.com/2nZ9mBz
- The city of Stonecrest hopes to reach Amazon execs through an ad blitz http://on-ajc.com/2nVGw4O
- Children’s Healthcare, city of Brookhaven sign off on new $1 billion pediatric campus http://bit.ly/2o244Fm
- Georgia’s Rep. Price gets ‘hardship waiver’ from ethics fee http://bit.ly/2o4RUvx
- AT&T picks Georgia to test ‘gigabit’ internet over power lines http://bit.ly/2nX1GzD
In the National Headlines:
- Disney Makes Deal for 21st Century Fox, Reshaping Entertainment Landscape http://nyti.ms/2BkdFwF
- Republicans Say They Have a Deal on Tax Bill http://nyti.ms/2o1LPja
- T-Mobile to launch TV service in 2018, buy Layer3 TV http://reut.rs/2C9EcKx
- Three-fourths of Republican voters say they support net neutrality — and party lawmakers are starting to speak out against repealing it http://read.bi/2CefyIX
- Omarosa Was Allegedly Escorted Out of the White House After Trying to Protest Her Firing http://bit.ly/2Cd7GY7
- Secret Service denies having anything to do with escorting her out.
In the Sexual Harassment Headlines:
- Salma Hayek says “Harvey Weinstein Is My Monster Too” detailing months of lewd requests and intimidation culminating in her being forced to do a topless sex scene for the movie Frieda. http://nyti.ms/2nVCPMu
- Schumer reports fake sexual harassment charge to Capitol Police http://cnn.it/2o2d9hq
- Daymond John Removes Russell Simmons From His Newest Book, ‘Rise And Grind’ http://bit.ly/2o1FowA
- Florida Governor Rick Scott issues sexual harassment executive order http://on.tdo.com/2o1RK7M
- House Democrat tells female colleagues the way they dress is ‘an invitation’ for harassment http://cnn.it/2nYWjA3