Not only is it Tech Tuesday but it’s Valentine’s Day! From fugitives to office romances, today’s show was jam-packed with amazing guests and of course, lots of love!
In the Guest Chair:
Salesloft was in the house! Director of Account-Based Marketing, Eric Martin and Director of Marketing, Tami McQueen joined us in studio to dish on the company’s big move to Midtown, their recent $15 Million Series B raise, and upcoming Rainmaker Conference. If you’re interested in attending, use the PROMO code ‘DANA50’ for 50% off!
Fugitives on the run. That’s David Windecher and Emiley Cox, stars of CBS’s Hunted. David and Emiley gave us the inside scoop on life on the run and how they managed to get “off the grid.” You can catch Hunted every Wednesday at 8PM on CBS.
EJane Caraway, Director of Life Sciences & Corporate Solutions for GDECD and Kornelius Bankson, Director of Bisoscience Ecosystem Expansion for Metro Atlanta Chamber joined us during hour two to discuss Healthcare Information Management Systems (HIMSS) and the Georgia Pavilion.
In the Local Headlines:
- Jeffrey C. Sprecher Inducted into the Technology Hall of Fame of Georgia
- Georgia Companies Among Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies List
- Coca-Cola debuts two new Sprite flavors
- Atlanta a growing land of promise for construction tech
- Claud “Tex” McIver is stepping down from state Election Board
- Need a job in 2017? Atlanta named No. 6 best city for job seekers
- QASymphony Launches qTest Pulse, a Continuous Testing Solution Focused on DevOps
In the National headlines:
- CareerBuilder’s Annual Valentine’s Day Survey Says: One in Four Office Romances Involves a Superior
- Playboy: Nude photos are back
- Mexico ready to retaliate by hurting American corn farmers
- Employers Balk at Curbs on Generous Health Plans
- Apple stock nears record high
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .