In the Guest Chair:
Renee Bakos, President of Bakos Media joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show! Bakos Media is a communications firm, which provides clients with media and marketing messaging through digital and social media, and spoken word audio. Renee dished on fake news, staying relevant, and broadcast spots.
In the Local Headlines:
- New law could open door for tiny houses
- CDC would lose nearly $1 billion under Republican budget
- New Underground Atlanta plan would fill Kenny’s Alley with parking
- Clayton’s transit future – MARTA rail or high-speed buses?
- Indoor trampoline park, ninja warrior course coming to Kennesaw
In the National Headlines:
- Credit Reports to Exclude Certain Negative Information, Boosting FICO Scores
- Uber Gears Up to Block Bid to Form a Union in Seattle
- Alphabet Adds Patent Claim to Uber Intellectual Property Theft Lawsuit
- Facebook Now Has 4 Snapchat Clones
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .