In the Guest Chair:
During hour one of The Dana Barrett Show, Jim Chasteen, Founder of ASW Distillery joined us in studio to dish on the release of their newest bourbon, tours, and bourbon tastings!
Natalie Barrow, Director of Arts Education and Community Outreach at ArtsBridge Foundation was in during hour two to discuss educating youth and promoting creativity!
TiE Atlanta‘s Executive Director, Ashish Takur and his lovely wife, Renuka joined us in studio and brought tons of fun with them! The power coupled dished on TiE Atlanta’s latest event and what’s next for TiE.
In the Local Headlines:
- Colony Square redeveloper sheds light on possible new tenants
- Chick-fil-A, Coca-Cola and Atlanta give $7.5 million to City of Refuge for job training
- KPMG confirms 200-job technology center in Midtown
- Underwater? $110 million to float struggling Atlanta homeowners
- This weekend is the perfect time to buy energy and water efficient products for your house
In the National Headlines:
- Wells Fargo CEO forfeits $41 million as company launches probe
- California punishes Wells Fargo with sweeping sanctions
- Yahoo Breach: Senators Demand Answers
- Furor Over Drug Prices Puts Patient Advocacy Groups in Bind
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.