It’s shop til you drop Monday, otherwise known as, CYBER MONDAY! Today’s show paid tribute to one of the largest shopping days of years.
In the Guest Chair:
Abbey Glass, Founder & Creative Director of Abbey Glass, joined Dana in studio during hour one of the show. Abbey, who was on the path to having a career in medicine, recalls the the moment she realized her true calling. From a fabulous internship in NYC with the one & only Marc Jacobs to creating her own fashion line, Abbey has done it all. Abbey-glass.com is joining in on the #CyberMonday fun by offering 40% off! Be sure to head there today and while you’re at it, check out the the 2017 Spring Collection, which is now available for pre-order!
Nothing says happy holidays like a hand-made gift! Shannon Green and Christy Petterson, Co-Founders of Indie Craft Experience, ICE for short, were in studio during hour two! The duo, who only met in 2004, quickly realized their shared love for crafts and craft markets! The gals recently hosted their Holiday Shopping Spectacular and mentioned they will host a similar but smaller event on December 11th!
If you’re still in need of a gift for that special someone, head to ice-atlana.com to find a pop-up shop near you!
In the Local Headlines:
- Transit getting closer to reality for Clayton County
- The Masquerade leaves home in Old Fourth Ward, officially moves to Underground Atlanta
- Perimeter office tower approved for 16 stories, not requested 20
- New film prop house opens in Atlanta
- Trump Supporter’s Profane rant on Delta Flight Caught on Video
In the National Headlines:
- 53% of Employees Are Using Time at Work to Shop Online, Increase From Last Year
- Trump supporters launch #TrumpCup as a protest against Starbucks
- Holiday Shoppers are Making More Purchases Online
- As Gap Struggles, Its Analytical CEO Prizes Data Over Design
- Nordstrom makes important announcement about Ivanka boycott on the heels of holiday shopping
- Wells Fargo Tries to Kill Fake Account Lawsuit
- You Can Now Design Your Own Ugly Christmas Sweater
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .