In the Guest Chair:
Love Atlanta sports? Well you’re in luck, because today’s guests discussed all things sports and development. Matt Dale, Senior Director at Darden & Company, LLC and Richard Money, Academy Director of Atlanta United joined us in studio! Matt discussed development on the Falcons’ new Mercedes Benz Stadium or as Dana likes to call it, “The Benz,” while Richard dished on MLS.
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta-based radio giant, Cumulus Media’s continues to struggle financially
- Traffic woes continue in Cobb County as the proposed I-75 Cumberland ramp now estimate has now doubled
- Four of 10 Atlanta renters could afford to buy, Realtors say
- New list of beautiful southern neighborhoods from Thrillist.com includes Buckhead here in Atlanta
In Other Southern News:
- Details emerge around Alabama Governor Bentley’s plan to bring the lottery to his state.
- Nashville International Airport unveils $1 billion expansion
In the National Headlines:
- NBC Fails to Score Ratings Gold with Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Amazon Reveals ‘Prime Air’ Cargo Jet
- Americans are abandoning a longtime status symbol — and it’s killing Macy’s and Nordstrom
- Researchers or Corporate Allies? Think Tanks Blur the Line
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .