In the Guest Chair:
Author of The QBQ! WORKBOOK: A Hands-On Tool for Practicing Personal Accountability, John Miller, phoned in discuss personal accountability in the age of blame.
During hour two, Former Atlanta Falcons player & Owner of Integrated Power Corporation, Tim Dwight joined us in studio to talk solar energy and policy.
In the Local Headlines:
- Minority voter registration surges
- Ponce City Market has changed the game on Ponce – now more hip upscale development to come
- Murder Kroger to close this month, $190 million project to rise
- Downtown Gladys Knight’s Chicken and Waffles “voluntarily closed”
- Georgia Power closing 100 offices
In th e National Headlines:
- Sam Olens Talks About His Plans to Lead KSU and “Explains” his LGBTQ Positions as State Attorney General
- FCC Reaches $48 Million Settlement With T-Mobile Over Unlimited Plans
- Google Signs Up CBS for Planned Web TV Service
- Restaurant Chains Get Burned by Overexpansion, New Rivals
- Wells Fargo Investigated for Possible Identity Theft
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .