In the Guest Chair:
During the first hour, Dana was joined by Pavel Stuchlik, Founder of Atmasphere, a yoga and fitness studio. Pavel explained his vision for Atmasphere and why it’s different than any other yoga studio.
During the second hour, Dana was joined by Author and Behavioral Economist, Don Barden. Don and Dana discussed the meaning of Passion.
In the National Headlines:
- Uber to pay up to $25 million fine.
- FCC plans $51 million fine over Lifeline program abuse
- Tesla Model 3’s first week: 325,000 order
In the Local Headlines:
- According the Atlanta Business Chronicle, there is trouble at Atlanta sweetheart start-up Yik Yak
- Feds may supersede new Georgia law on drones.
- Atlanta sees No. 9 biggest March to April rent drop in United States
- Police plan for 85,000 at 80th Dogwood Festival; Road closings, towing
- Prince had to postpone his two shows scheduled for last night at the Fox Theatre.
- Atlanta wireless router maker Luma raises $12.5M from Amazon and Silicon Valley investors
- A Georgia city in Habersham County has OK’d concealed weapons at work.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.