In the Guest Chair:
This morning, Dana his pleasure of hosting Sarah Saunders, Senior Audit Manager for Dixon Hughes Goodman. Sarah was in to dish on DHG’s upcoming Women Forward Event, which will be moderated by the one and only Dana Barrett!
In the SouthEast/Local Headlines:
- Georgia’s largest online school cost taxpayers millions – but isn’t working for most students
- Feds charge man who allegedly tried to sell stolen account data from Atlanta-based SunTrust
- Birmingham City Council calls for opinions on Uber
- Charlotte estimates moving the NBA’s All-Star Game out of the city means a loss of $100 million
- Jacksonville, FL area ice cream shop Florida Creamery faces backlash for owner’s viral Facebook rant
- Georgia fast-casual pizza chain set to break into Nashville with four locations
- Six Flags Over Georgia holding auditions for Fright Fest
In the National Headlines:
- This weekend’s box office results are in… and sequels won and lost…
- Donald Trump on Roger Ailes’ Fox News exit: ‘So sad’
- Roger Ailes’ next project? A book
- Terror Attacks Weigh on Europe’s Travel Companies
- George Harrison estate offended that RNC used his music
- Two Uber drivers arrested while on duty
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.