In the Guest Chair:
Bodybyrayj‘s Raymond Jackson, AKA Ray J, joined us today to talk fitness and leading a healthy lifestyle. Ray J, a personal trainer, explained that choosing a trainer is like dating; you have to make sure they have YOUR best interest in mind and pay attention to your needs.
CEO and Author of KNOCK ‘EM DEAD, Martin Yate, phoned in today to offer helpful tips for building your best resume, negotiating a raise, and finding a new job. If you purchase the newest book in the KNOCK ‘EM DEAD series, you’ll receive an online video series packed with resume tips for free! Go get your copy today!
During hour two, Dr. Rachel Elahee, Psychologist and Executive Coach with The Workplace Coach, joined us in studio! Dr. Rae discussed excelling in the workplace, encouraging yourself, and explained the meaning behind E.P.I.C. goals.
In the Local Headlines:
- Trump rips ‘all talk,’ ‘no action’ civil rights icon Lewis
- Georgia Senate bill targets business regulations
- Season 2 of FX’s ‘Atlanta’ delayed until 2018
- Controversial megachurch pastor Eddie Long dies at 63
- Emory law school expanding degree program for non-lawyers
- Georgia Dome demolition planned next year
In the National Headlines:
- Ringling Bros. Circus to Close After 146 Years
- SpaceX Resumes Rocket Launches
- An unlikely group of stores is becoming a major threat to McDonald’s
- Will a ‘Slap in the Face’ From Voters Revive Davos Agenda, or Daze It
- Airbnb Invests in Restaurant-Booking App Resy
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .