In the Guest Chair:
Langley Respess, Senior Vice President of Wealth Management for UBS Financial joined us in studio during hour one. Langley, who has been with the company for 26 years, discussed UBS partnering with The Rethink Impact, a venture capital fund, to raise $110+ million towards gender diversity.
Executive Chef Stuart Tracy of Parish, The Brasserie and Neighborhood Café in Inman Park, joined us in studio during hour two. Chef Stuart dished on Parish’s amazing brunch and their upcoming event with Two Urban Licks! This Thursday, March 23rd, the two restaurants are having a party that you won’t want to miss! From whole lamb & pig BBQ’s to six wineries, and live music, this is an Atlanta get together you’ll want to attend!
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta United making noise with second straight home match sellout
- J.C. Penney cutting 5,000 jobs and closing 138 stores — including 5 in Georgia
- First-to-market Bareburger headed to Midtown‘s 715 Peachtree
- Atlanta Walmart employees get bonuses totaling $6.3 million
In the National Headlines:
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ nabs $350 million worldwide
- Disney to give back pay to park workers charged for their costumes
- Netflix is testing a ‘Skip Intro’ button, and viewers love it
- Silicon Valley had a meltdown because it couldn’t use Uber and Lyft at SXSW
- When the Fed Raises Rates, Credit Card Holders Feel It First
- McDonald’s is considering a dramatic change to its burgers
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .