In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Eric Korman, CEO of PHLUR phoned in to talk fragrances and how his company is disrupting the fragrance industry.
Matt Shirah, Owner of Scofflaw Brewing Co. joined us in studio to tell his story and talk all things beer! You can find his beer at various locations around Atlanta!
During hour two, Michelle Thompson, Attorney at Thompson Legacy Law LLC, was in studio to talk estate planning, and why you need to get started now!
In the Local Headlines:
- National Oyster Day Round Up
- Georgia State study tracks decline in manufacturing jobs
- Georgia ranks No. 4 for TV pilots
- Dumb Criminal Story of the Week: What are the odds – Thieves try pawning items stolen from pawn shop worker’s home back to him, police say!
- Dunkin’ Donuts to develop 17 new stores in metro Atlanta
In the National Headlines:
- Facebook to websites: stop clickbait headlines — or else
- Wal-Mart Rolls Out a New Worker Scheduling System
- Wal-Mart in Talks to Buy Web Retailer Jet.com
- Business Groups Sue U.S. Government Over Tax-Inversion Rules
- GE CEO Jeff Immelt says all new hires will learn to code
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .