On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From the Learning Insights Show: LeighAnn Langford from TrainingPros ad Trellis Usher from Greater Atlanta Chapter of ASTD talking about trends in the professional training and development.
- From the Good Morning Atlanta show: Andrew Wells, Vice President with Daughtery Business Solutions on the salary negotiation and the cost involved with turnover.
- From Atlanta Business Radio: Mark Azar from Georgia Society of CPAs explaining the different types of non-profit structures and their purposes.
Other topics covered on the show:
- Where will the new Falcons stadium be located? And is it okay for the churches currently on that land to hold out for more money?
- Coke makes a deal to replace Pepsi in California Pizza Kitchen locations nationwide.
- Atlanta is the 8th best city for “single, educated women”… but what does that really mean?
And on Dana’s personal soapbox:
- Why do companies have to make it so hard to cancel a service? Wouldn’t they be better off making the cancellation process easy and thereby perhaps keep you as a brand advocate?
Enjoy the podcast, and tune in live next week at Noon on Sunday onBiz1190AM!