In the Guest Chair:
The wonderfully talented E Vincent Martinez, Founder of fashionado and Doggies on the Catwalk, joined us in studio this morning! Vincent explained the inspiration behind Doggies on the Catwalk and dished on this year’s 10th anniversary show! Doggies on the Catwalk is a Fashion Fundraising Event with Canines and Couture Benefitting Canine Assistants.
Are you self-aware? According to New York Times Best-Selling Author, Dr. Tasha Eurich, you may not be as self-aware as you think. Tasha discussed some of the topics covered in her book “INSIGHT: Why We’re Not as Self-Aware as We Think, and How Seeing Ourselves Clearly Helps Us Succeed at Work and in Life” and the selfie-culture in which we live.
In the Local Headlines:
- Lenox Square axes fireworks show for 4th of July celebration
- Chef Steven Satterfield Named “Best Chef: Southeast” 2017 by the James Beard Foundation
- Kill Cliff enters performance athletic apparel industry
- Atlanta rents flattening out: are they going to drop?
In the National Headlines:
- Major phishing attack targets Google Docs users
- Musk Says Tesla on Track to Meet Model 3 Production Goal
- Google Parent: Uber Aimed to Buy Engineer’s Startup While He Worked for Us
- Tesla is desperately trying to avoid ‘misperceptions’ about its long-awaited Model 3
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .