Happy Veterans Day! There are tons of Veteran’s Day deals and freebies! You can find a list HERE.
In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Esther Pigg, Co-Chair of Promote Group with FinTech Atlanta joined us in studio to dish on FinTech in the Atlanta community and Future Star 2016.
Dana had the opportunity to sit down with “Loving” star, Joel Edgerton, to discuss the film and his role as Richard Loving. You can listen to the full interview HERE and be sure to catch “Loving” in theaters now.
During hour two, the lovely Freya Hardy, Director of Marketing and Leadership Training at 3Ci, was in studio (for her first time ever!!) to dish on leadership at all levels.
In the Local Headlines:
- UPS to invest $400 million, create 1,250 jobs at Atlanta logistics hub
- WeWork to house almost 1,000 workers at Colony Square
- Atlanta Hawks buy NBA D-League team that will play in College Park
- Braves, Dickey ink 10-year radio deal
- Garden Lights tickets on sale now!
- Incoming cold front won’t help smoky haze
In the National Headlines:
- The stock market rally continued for a second day after Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton, a reaction few expected.
- Department Stores Struggle With Declining Sales
- Russia Prepares to Block LinkedIn After Court Ruling
- Mylan Posts Loss, Hurt by Lower EpiPen Volumes, Charge Related to Settlement
Work Hard/Play Hard:
- Creative Loafing is hosting Crafts & Drafts
- Brookhaven Brunch Festival
- Taste of the Trucks
- Hawks play 76ers
- Austism Speaks Georgia 5K
You can find a ton of awesome weekend events by visiting accessatlanta.com!
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .