STK Atlanta is getting ready for fall! Executive Chef Andrea Montobbio joined us to talk Oyster Happy Hour and STK’s Halloween celebration. We also dug into food trends and the Atlanta food scene in general.
Adam Gajadharsingh, our original Work Hard | Play Hard contributor joined us in hour two to share details on The Atlanta Bourbon Society Bottle Release Party & Charity Event to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
In the local headlines:
- Georgia Power plans to have most service restored by Saturday night ( http://bit.ly/2x03c7g )
- Georgia lawmakers want Equifax probe before sanctions ( http://bit.ly/2x0fmwZ )
- Snellville mayor turns self in on tax evasion, theft charges ( http://on-ajc.com/2wZj5Ld )
- The Metro Atlanta Chamber has created a task force to pitch Atlanta area as hub of Internet of Things ( http://bit.ly/2wZVjPs )
In the national headlines:
- Former Google Employees Allege Bias Against Women ( http://on.wsj.com/2h60UJY )
- YouTube Pulls North Korean State TV Videos ( http://on.wsj.com/2h5gpSz )
- Twitter, Medium co-founder on the Twitter ‘junk information epidemic’ ( http://cnnmon.ie/2h5GosR )
- Here’s why the White House wants this ESPN sportscaster fired ( http://on-ajc.com/2wZSjCD )