In the guest chair:
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint Founder and Chief Pizza Maker, Matt Andrew joined Dana live for a fun Friday show to talk pizza, the franchise model and business in Atlanta.
Uncle Maddio’s is a fast, casual pizza joint where every pie is made right in front of you using the highest quality ingredients and cooked in six minutes.
In the headlines:
- Coca Cola CEO, Muhtar Kent’s total compensation grew 24% in 2014… the same year that the company’s profits dropped 17%. Not sure exactly how you get that deal.
- The Technology Association of Georgia announced it’s annual Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia list.
- Uber and Lyft will have to act more like a taxi service here in Georgia if a new bill that passed the Georgia House also passes the Senate.
- More work being done in session at the Georgia House of Representatives: both the Georgia Aquarium and the Atlanta Zoo are set for some pretty meaningful tax breaks. These attractions are both super important for our city, so Dana is glad this is happening for them.
- The British fashion retailer, TopShop has opened it’s first Atlanta store at Lenox Mall.
Can we really get more done with less? Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club as we discuss ZILCH: THE POWER OF ZERO IN BUSINESS by Nancy Lublin on Monday, April 20th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.
For other events and appearances, check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.