In the guest chair:
During hour one, Dana had the pleasure of hosting Patrick Hernandez, Regional Communications Manager for General Motors. Patrick gave the inside scoop on what to expect this week at the Atlanta Auto Show!
Greg Waldorf, CEO of Invoice2go phoned in to dish on his mobile app that enables freelancers, side giggers and micro/small businesses to invoice customers on the spot, and even take care of payments.
During hour two, Dana was joined by Matt Reiner, Co-Founder & CEO of Wela. Matt explained how Wela can help you and your family and talked about his involvement in Spike’s newest series “Life or Debt.”
◦ ATP/TAG CIO Roundtable last night…
◦ A well-known Buckhead steakhouse failed its most recent health inspection.
◦ TSA fights to stay on at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
◦ Atlanta Hawks ‘swipe right’ with second Tinder night on March 19.
• Everything we thought about millennials not buying cars was wrong…
• Be careful what you “like” on Facebook – you could be falling for a scam….
• Chipotle seemed to be getting back on track after several food scares last year… but no. More sick people reported yesterday…
• 25 Highest Paying Jobs in America for 2016
• The Ashley Madison Effect on Companies.
Think your company is the Best & Brightest? Atlanta’s Best & Brightest Competition is now accepting nominations through Friday, March 18th! Nominate your company here: bit.ly/20k4FJk
For other events and appearances: Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.