Today is National Drink Beer Day, so go ahead and enjoy! (Responsibly of course!!)
In hour one, Brian Dally, Groundfloor Co-Founder and CEO joined us to talk about the challenges of entrepreneurship, the reality of competition, and the cost benefit of working within the law from the beginning.
In hour two we continued our series with on changing your behavior! Sean Young , the of Author of “STICK WITH IT: A Scientifically Proven Process for Changing Your Life – for Good” joined us on the phone to talk about Force #3: Importance.
In the local headlines:
- Coke tripling donations for disaster relief ( http://bit.ly/2yHDrqk )
- Delta to offer free mobile messaging from 30,000 feet ( http://bit.ly/2yHDYJ4 )
- President Trump ‘not happy’ with Tom Price after reports of private jet use ( http://on-ajc.com/2yI9UwX )
- DeKalb County, Atlanta reach agreement on Emory annexation ( http://bit.ly/2xKzTWq )
- Professors ask court to overturn Georgia’s campus carry law ( http://bit.ly/2yHosNh )
In the national headlines:
- Trump Proposes the Most Sweeping Tax Overhaul in Decades ( http://nyti.ms/2yIMHe7 )
- Apple iPhone X Production Slowed by Snafu With Facial-Recognition Parts ( http://on.wsj.com/2yHORdE )
- Mark Zuckerberg fires back after Trump accuses Facebook of ‘colluding’ against him with the media ( http://read.bi/2yJq60C )