In the guest chair:
During hour one, Dana had the pleasure of hosting John Lawson, C0-Organizer of ExCom 2016. John explained that ExCom is a conference dedicated to exploring how technology and expectations are changing vendor-customer relationships.
During hour two, Dana was joined by Richard Harris, Area Managing Partner at Fortium Partners. Richard discussed taking the Interim and Fractional CIOs.
• Dana talked about #HB757, Georgia’s so-called “Religious Freedom” bill.
• Is Yelp the big bad these days? People are deleting their Yelp accounts to protest a recent move by the company.
• More trouble in the big box store world. Target now making some changes that may affect how you shop.
• Electronic Dance Music fans, hold onto your glow sticks…we’ve got an update on TomorrowWorld 2016.
• Delta Air Lines asks U.S. government to OK flights to Cuba.
• SurveyMonkey is on the struggle bus to revenue town.
• A woman stopped at TSA over some shoes and bracelets in her carry on. Bad move by her – or TSA?
For other events and appearances, check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.