In the Guest Chair:
Happy Good Friday!
During the first hour of the show, Dana was joined by Cynthia Irons, Chief Marketing Officer for Zeel. Zeel is the first and largest on-demand massage company that brings five-star spa quality massages to you in your own home. Cynthia dished on the benefits of Zeel and explained the importance of being innovative. Use the code ‘DBRadio’ for $25 off your first Zeel Massage!
Jai Stone joined Dana during the second hour of the show. Jai, a Master Brand Coach, talked all things branding and explained why authenticity is importance when building a brand. Jai also dished on her upcoming event, PeriCON Entrepreneur Conference.
In the National Headlines:
- Utah’s first online Republican primary election had some technical problems.
- Court Sets Deadline for a VW Diesel Fix, but Solution Could Prove Elusive.
- Microsoft’s public experiment with AI crashed and burned after less than a day.
- Starbucks Corp. prepaid Visa cards allowing you to earn points for free coffee and other perks.
- The government’s legal challenge to the planned merger of Staples and Office Depot took an unexpected turn Wednesday.
In the Local Headlines:
- More film industry leaders band together to urge Gov. Deal to veto Religious Freedom bill.
- Coke making more money by giving you less soda.
- MARTA in Gwinnett? Speak out Tuesday.
- Would having a gun on the job make you safer, or is it inviting violence into the workplace?
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar:http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.