In the Guest Chair:
Joining Dana in studio today was Spencer Nix, CEO and Co-Founder of Reformation Brewery. He and Dana discussed the significance of community and tradition in developing his company. Nix explained, “We’re a values based business, emphasizing the why.”
Dana also reaired her interview with Rich McKay, President & CEO of the Atlanta Falcons. McKay spoke to the high expectations of the coaching staff, players and fans for this season, “We’re going to compete, but that begins by trying to win your division. That will be our first goal.”
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgians could face increases up to 65.2% in health premiums next year.
- Iconic Atlanta jazz venue to play final tune as Fox Theatre neighbor
- Nearly all Delta Air Lines Inc. flights will offer free onboard entertainment by July 1, 2016.
- Qatar Airways CEO slams Delta in gate tussle, airport points to scheduling snag
- Bank of America worker fired after offensive Facebook post goes viral
In the National Headlines:
- Muhammad Ali: A brand known around the world
- Walmart Worker Advocates Express Skepticism Over Raises
- Wal-Mart CEO Touts Tech, Tells Shareholders Momentum is ‘Real’
- Authenticity: Unless You’re Oprah, ‘Be Yourself’ Is Terrible Advice.
- New charges for ex-pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .