Mark Hubbard, the CEO of IgniteHQ joined us in-studio to talk about deal flow and access to capital for Atlanta start-ups.
Atlanta Hawks COO, Thad Sheely called in to give us the run down on the upcoming transformation of Phillips Arena.
In the local headlines:
- Lyft launches luxury service targeting business community ( http://bit.ly/2tqGOSt )
In the national headlines:
- GOP Senators Rebuke Trump Over Tweets Insulting Cable Host ( http://on.wsj.com/2tqYZqX )
- Amazon is bringing back ‘Prime Day’ on July 11 — but deals start sooner ( http://read.bi/2tr73Iz )
- It’s Official, We’re Getting A Brand New “Sense8” Finale ( http://bzfd.it/2upiuh5 )
- Trump’s Revised Travel Went Into Effect At 8 P.M. Last Night ( http://bzfd.it/2uoPW7t )
- Who Pays on the First Date? No One Knows Anymore, and It’s Really Awkward ( http://on.wsj.com/2trcMxS )