In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, the always lovely Pam Yagoda, Retirement Specialist with Southern Advisors, joined us in studio along with the Founder, Owner & CEO of Southern Advisors, Kevin Fuqua. Pam, Kevin and Dana discussed unknown problems with IRAs and what it means to have a retirement blueprint.
During hour two, CEO of Bull Realty and host of the Commercial Real Estate Show, Michael Bull sat down with Dana to chat about, what else? Real Estate! Dana and Michael also talked customer acquisition and what appropriate marketing budgets should look like.
In the Local Headlines:
- Delta cancels 317 flights Wednesday – after saying they were only going to cancel 90!
- Adidas to open its first U.S. plant in metro Atlanta
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America files $15.3 million plans to expand radiation services
- Thomasville, GA based Flowers Foods says it faces compliance review by U.S. Department of Labor
- College scholarships for playing video games? That day is here!
In the National Headlines:
- Wendy’s & McDonalds say: Americans eating out less due to sticker shock – blame higher wages
- Wendy’s CEO: People don’t want to buy our food because of the election
- Shake Shack Restaurant Sales Disappoint, Stock Drops
- Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren Battle Discounting, Fewer Shopper Visits
- Olympic gymnasts’ gem-studded uniforms come with dazzling price tag
- Wal-Mart Deal Could Jeopardize Jet.com’s Sales-Tax Advantage (over Amazon)
- Obama Administration Set to Remove Barrier to Marijuana Research
- What percentage of your business should you spend on marketing?
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .