In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dan Carroll, Director of Media Relations for DragonCon and Bobby Shively, a Lead Storm Trooper from the 501st Legion joined us in studio. Dan and Bobby gave us the inside scoop on DragonCon, why you should attend, and what exactly it’s like to be a Storm Trooper.
During hour two, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert, Personal Injury Lawyer with The Gore Law Firm joined us in studio to talk personal injury, insurance, and the law.
In the Local Headlines:
- Chick-fil-A: The kows are here to stay
- ROUNDABOUT THEATRE COMPANY’S TONY AWARD® -WINNING PRODUCTION OF
- CABARET COMES TO ATLANTA’S FOX THEATRE NOVEMBER 1-6
- Avalon lands three fashion retailers for its second phase
- Mobile app developer Hirewire has raised $1.8 million.
- MARTA ushering in new generation of informational signs
- Freaknik party has been canceled
In the National Headlines:
- EpiPen CEO: Blame the ‘broken’ system, not me
- Heather Bresch, CEO of EpiPen maker Mylan once claimed she had an MBA that she never earned
- Ed Henry returning to Fox News after affair revelation
- Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Hulk Hogan Wins Another Round Against Nick Denton
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.