In the Guest Chair:
The lovely Cynthia Irons, CMO of Zeel, was in studio this morning to dish on the booming business and on-demand massages. Cynthia also let us in on the newest projects the company is working on.
During hour two, our favorite hypnotherapist, Jim Colton, joined us in studio to talk stress, holiday diets, and learning to say “no.”
In the Local Headlines:
- Gov. Deal nominates Pat Wilson as new Georgia economic development chief
- Tom Catherall changes Tom Tom restaurant name due to legal battle with Here to Serve Restaurants
- Atlanta United funds soccer field at MARTA Five Points Station
- Who are the 10 best-paid public workers at Kennesaw State University?
- Hartsfield-Jackson begins work for construction of massive curbside canopies
In the National Headlines:
- What’s Next for Wells Fargo?
- Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf walks with $130 million
- Verizon says Yahoo’s massive breach could impact deal
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.