In the Guest Chair:
Tax season is upon us! Chris Smith, CPA and Owner of CB Smith & Associates joined us in studio during hour one to discuss the changes to tax laws for 2017, standard mileage rates, employee health insurance expenses, and more!
During hour two, CJ and Kelli Stewart, Co-Founders, CEO & Executive Director, respectively of L.E.A.D. Inc, joined us in studio! From growing up in ATL to playing for the Chicago Cubs, CJ, took his love for baseball to give back to the community and help the youth.
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia governor slams door on ‘religious liberty’ revival
- Casino Companies Seek Foothold in Georgia, the U.S.’s Last Big Untapped Gambling Market
- Software firm MemberSuite bulks up for growth
- Here’s how to become a contestant on Price is Right in Atlanta
- Fulton Chairman John Eaves enters race to be Atlanta mayor
In the National Headlines:
- Uber pleads with users deleting the app: ‘We’re hurting’
- Uber investors blast company for failure to change: ‘We have hit a dead end’
- Companies Seek to Sway Trump Administration on FTC Choice
- Cadillac Ad Tries to Bridge Nation’s Chasm, Without Falling In
- Google Cousin Develops Technology to Flag Toxic Online Comments
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .