In the Guest Chair:
During hour one of the show, Dana had the pleasure of hosting, Chris Salgardo, President of Kiehls. Chris discussed the iconic brand that’s been around since 1851 and what makes their customers keep coming back.
Aaron Hillegass, CEO and Founder of Big Nerd Ranch, was in to talk all things technology and retreats. He explained that Big Nerd Ranch teaches mobile app development in a retreat style setting.
During hour two, Dana was joined by Rob MacLane, President of 3Ci. Rob explained the culture of the company and that they will continue to carry on the tradition of caring about their employees.
In the Local Headlines:
- Prince reschedules Atlanta shows for April 14
- A nearly $20 million adaptive reuse project in Grant Park now has a name — The Beacon Atlanta.
- Atlanta-based cybersecurity firm SecureWorks has filed plans for a $181 million IPO.
- It’s Equal Pay Day – and women in Georgia still have a way to go…
- Minnesota-based UnitedHealthcare will not offer health plans on Georgia’s insurance exchange in 2017
In the National Headlines:
- Yahoo is for sale; bidders line up; Marissa Mayer is toast
- Feds demand Apple’s help in unlocking Brooklyn drug dealer’s iPhone
- New CFO Survey Says People Try to Expense Some Really Weird Stuff
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.