In the Guest Chair:
Selling your home in under six weeks seems impossible right? Not for Knock! CEO, Sean Black joined us in studio during hour one to share how his business is taking over the real estate world. Sean explained why Knock chose Atlanta as a second home and working for Trulia.
Stressed in the workplace? No need to worry, Tim Mccormack is here! Business Transition 360′s President joined us in studio during hour two to discuss being comfortable within the workplace, customizing your work space, and treating others the way you want to be treated.
In the Local Headlines:
- Mark your calendars — Walmart is giving away cupcakes this weekend
- Atlanta Magazine sold to Hour Media Group
- Chick-fil-A puts 6,000-square-foot innovation center in Midtown
- Atlanta City Studio heading southwest
- Georgia Power looks to sell key Atlanta Beltline property
In the National Headlines:
- Trump Talks Infrastructure with Elon Musk, Developers
- Trump may stop spouses of H-1B visa holders from working
- Millions could lose insurance under GOP Obamacare repeal bill, S&P reports
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .