In the Guest Chair:
Leadership expert, Jay McDonald, Owner and CEO of Middleton McDonald Group joined us in studio during hour one of the show. Jay, who has over 30 years experience as a business adviser in Atlanta, discussed the importance of being an authentic and honest leader.
During hour two, one of our favorite regulars, Brian Miller, Regional President of Sprint, joined us! Brian dished on Sprint’s Canvas Mobile Forms. Canvas is an economical way for businesses to create mobile apps to collect more data than paper ever could.
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia House OKs transit governance, funding commission
- LexisNexis to pay $1.2 million after alleged pay discrimination affects 211 female employees
- Which Atlanta companies made Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2017?
- ‘A Day Without Immigrants’ brings parts of Atlanta area to a halt
- Delta will bring back free meals on some long US flights
- Registration for AJC Peachtree Road Race lottery opens March 15
In the National Headlines:
- Zuckerberg Lays Out Broad Vision for Facebook in New Mission Statement
- 20th Century Fox Gives Real Apology for a Fake News Campaign
- Seoul Court Approves Arrest Warrant for Samsung Heir Lee Jae-yong
- Washington State Supreme Court Rules Florist Can’t Refuse to Serve Gay Weddings
- Say goodbye to this classic Monopoly token
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .