In the first hour Gregg Burkhalter, The LinkedIn Guy and Personal Branding Coach shared his views on how best to use LinkedIn. He says use the tool to fish not to hunt! In other words, build relationships don’t just sell, sell, sell.
In hour two, Nancy Bistritz-Balkan the Director of Public Relations & Communications at Equifax joined me to kick off a new monthly series on your credit. Today we dug into what you should do if you are notified that your data has been compromised.
In the local headlines:
- Hotel development ramping up in Roswell ( http://bit.ly/2vax2El )
- Buckhead finalizes first master plan in 15 years ( http://bit.ly/2vaVXYv )
- Coca-Cola offering $1 million for sweetener innovations ( http://bit.ly/2va4tqI )
In the national headlines:
- New Sexual Harassment Allegations Leveled Against Fox News’ Eric Bolling ( http://bit.ly/2v9HAnf )
- A Google engineer wrote that women may be unsuited for tech jobs. Women wrote back. ( http://wapo.st/2vaEJuv )
- Martin Shkreli Is Found Guilty of Fraud ( http://nyti.ms/2vb9gs1 )
- ‘Pharma Bro’ Martin Shkreli mocks his conviction on YouTube, and that could hurt him at sentencing ( http://bit.ly/2vatFxf )
- Toyota and Mazda to build $1.6 billion assembly plant in U.S. and partner on electric cars ( http://wapo.st/2vakmxb )