Sarah McCall, the Marketing Director for ALL4 joined us to talk about intentionally creating an employee first culture compete with 100% benefits coverage, “recess” activities, and “on-the-spot” bonuses!
Crystal Kadakia, Owner of Invati Consulting and author of THE MILLENNIAL MYTH joined us to talk stereotypes and how to navigate a cross generational workforce.
In the local headlines:
- Financial Wellness is Now the Must-have Employee Benefit ( http://bit.ly/2thQ0Zj )
- Emory University formally files petition to become part of Atlanta ( http://on-ajc.com/2ufEniU )
In the national headlines:
- A ‘very credible’ new study on Seattle’s $15 minimum wage has bad news for liberals ( http://wapo.st/2tibwNr )
- Why are female doctors introduced by first name while men are called ‘Doctor’? ( http://wapo.st/2ti5tsv )
- ‘Pharma Bro’ Martin Shkreli trial hits speed bump: Finding jurors who don’t already dislike him ( http://wapo.st/2thRXou )
- Serena Williams vs. John McEnroe: It’s game, set, match Serena with a nude Vanity Fair cover to boot ( http://wapo.st/2ti8Jnn )
The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club
Date: Monday July 10th, 2017 – 7:30PM
BOOK: TEAM OF TEAMS by General Stanley McChrystal