In the guest chair:
Vert is a full service digital marketing and advertising agency located in Downtown Atlanta.
In the headlines:
- The IRS says some tax refunds may be delayed this year… and they also say budget cuts may mean less audits.
- Aetna has voluntarily raised its minimum wage to $16/hour and is increasing benefits as well.
- NCR Corp is moving from Duluth to Midtown and could get up to $3.2 million in incentives to do so.
- SunTrust is giving $1 million to Operation HOPE’s Inside Program which puts the organization’s representatives in bank branches to provide financial counseling services.
- The latest company to report a data breach that could involve your credit card info as well as possible personal data (including passwords) is Park ’N Fly.
Turn your passion into profit and learn the Starbucks standards to producing excellent products and keeping employees satisfied. Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club for a discussion of POUR YOUR HEART INTO IT: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time by Howard Schultz on Monday, February 9th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.