In the Guest Chair:
Adam Rabinowitz, Atlanta Maven City General Manager joined us during hour one to dish on how General Motors is targeting millennials and shaking up the world of car sharing. Adam explained that Maven is a mobility service offered by GM that provides innovative mobility solutions and the flexibility to match your needs! Members can find Mavens around in town neighborhoods like Virginia-Highland, West Midtown, Downtown and more! Use the code “ATL2017” for 20% off your first Maven ride!
Have a question about health insurance? Then you’ll want to talk to Marvin Morrison, a Licensed Broker in over 40 states with HealthMarkets! Marvin, a native of New York, discussed the marketplace in healthcare reform, what the new presidential administration could mean for healthcare, and some of the challenges carriers and insurers face. If you’d like to contact Marvin, click HERE.
In the Local Headlines:
- Second man charged in Atlanta city contracts bribery scandal
- Cyclorama moves Thursday to Atlanta History Center
- Federal inmates leave Atlanta prison, buy contraband, sneak back in
- Ethics complaint over ‘racist pig’ post is ‘not a joke,’ attorneys say
- Atlanta mayoral candidates update fundraising totals
In the National Headlines:
- President Trump Criticizes Nordstrom for Dropping Daughter’s Fashion Label
- Whole Foods to Close Nine Stores, Cuts Its Outlook
- Is Sears toast? Retailer’s stock hits all-time low
- Intel Will Invest $7 Billion in Chip Factory in Arizona
- The completely redesigned iPhone 8 could cost a boatload
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .