In hour one, Michelle Jerson joined us to talk Mommy Business. Today we covered the controversial topic of breastfeeding in public and Michelle brought is a list of great products for breastfeeding moms. Brands and products mentioned include: Spectra S2 pump, Lansinoh’s New Smartpump™ Double Electric Breastpump, and Hotmilk Lingerie.
In hour two, we continued our “Meet the Candidates” series with Mary Norwood, a Candidate for Mayor of Atlanta. Mary shared her background in the radio business, her move into the political world, and what she sees as the critical issues for the city.
In the local headlines:
- Gwinnett judge suspended after posts about Confederate monuments ( http://on-ajc.com/2wNeIjn )
- Applications open for Atlanta women’s business incubator program ( http://on-ajc.com/2wNrO04 )
In the national headlines:
- Are Retail Sales Dead? Depends Where You Look ( http://on.wsj.com/2wNmYjH )
In the Women on Wednesday headlines:
- Costs Tied to Fox News Settlements Total $50 Million in 21st Century’s Fiscal 2017 ( http://bit.ly/2wNj4qN )
- Women who work for Google are highly satisfied with the company — with one glaring exception ( http://read.bi/2vybMIW )
- Taylor Swift Wins Groping Trial Against Radio D.J. ( http://for.tn/2wNPamk )
- Women’s March schedules national convention ( http://bit.ly/2wNDRKL )
- Allure ditches the term ‘anti-aging’ ( http://bit.ly/2wNhlBP )
- ‘Dolly Babe’ vs. ‘Leader’: Clarks Is Called Sexist for Girls’ and Boys’ Shoe Names ( http://for.tn/2wNuPh3 )