In the Guest Chair:
The one and only Tim Mccormack, President of Business Transition 360 joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show! Tim discussed multi-generational work environments, employees adapting to their work spaces, and going green.
During hour two, the fabulous Jen White joined us and she brought along Carla Lavender, Senior Director of Strategic Development for Year Up Atlanta. Carla explained that Year Up helps to empower students 18-22 and preparing them for having careers. You can make a donation to Year Up Greater Atlanta to help the students and for a chance to win the “Bentley 10 Weekend Experience!” You can donate by clicking HERE.
In the Local Headlines:
- Turner CEO John Martin reassures Atlanta about company’s future in city
- 5 year-old boy killed at Sun Dial restaurant
- Delta could now pay you almost to $10,000 to give up your seat
- Tax Day freebies 2017: Here’s a list of deals and free items to ease tax return woes
- GOP lawmaker on Ossoff: ‘These lines were not drawn’ to elect Democrat
In the National Headlines:
- Your taxes are not due on April 15. Here’s why…
- How $100 of Your Taxes Are Spent: 8 Cents on National Parks and $15 on Medicare
- Credit Suisse execs slash their own bonuses 40% after rough year
- Whole Foods Aims to Cut Prices but Keep Its Cachet
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .