In the guest chair:
GreenPrint Corporation CEO and Co-Founder, Pete Davis joined us to discuss the company’s new product: ZERO Clean Driving. Pete explained how the program is changing the way we purchase gasoline and by creating a net positive environmental impact for every gallon purchased.
ZERO Clean Driving invests in green and alternative energy projects to help neutralize the carbon emissions of your vehicle, thus improving the local community and maintaining customer loyalty at participating gas stations.
The program is piloting at 4 local Atlanta BP stations. To find the station closest to you go to: http://www.myzerofuel.com/our-stations/
In the headlines:
- An Uber exec has suggested digging up dirt on the journalists that are anti-Uber. He didn’t know he was speaking “on the record” and has since backpedaled.
- Starbucks has rolled out wireless charging mats in 200 San Francisco stores before rolling out the program nationwide.
- The Falcons will be helping to power Atlanta’s electric vehicles with branded EV charging stations at a variety of locations around town.
- Strongbox West (a co-working space in West Midtown) is moving to a new, much bigger space. Over 50,000 square feet to be exact.
- College Park has approved a new $35 million mixed use development centered around the College Park MARTA station.
Has the stock market been rigged? Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club for a discussion of FLASH BOYS: A WALL STREET REVOLT by Michael Lewis on Monday, December 8th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.
And remember, retail shopping on Thanksgiving is not cool. Eat turkey. Watch football. Have a glass of wine. Hug your family. Or fight with them. Either way don’t go to the mall. And maybe encourage others to stay away too! #savethanksgiving #boycottmacys #boycottblackthursday #StopBlackThursday