In the Guest Chair:
Allen Yee, Chairman of the Board of Directors at Center for Puppetry Arts joined us during hour one. Allen, who also serves on the The Board of The Atlanta Opera, is the youngest member of the Center for Puppetry Arts board. He explained that the Center for Puppetry Arts is a non-profit organization and is supported in part by contributions from corporations, foundations, government agencies, and individuals.
The fabulous Katharine Mobley, CMO of Crescerance, joined us in studio during the second hour of the show! She is a serial entrepreneur, most recently as CMO of WeCareCard MasterCard®, a modular SaaS based payments company and in 1990’s as Head of Marketing for KnowledgeStorm.
In the Local Headlines:
- Passenger’s cell phone battery catches on fire on Delta flight
- Gas stations close amid shortages, drivers low on fuel
- Why ‘religious liberty’ could be a litmus test in Georgia’s 2018 election
- Jobs to be issue in religious liberty rematch
- Big Microsoft convention coming to Atlanta for first time Sept. 26, has sold out
In the National Headlines:
- Five Things to Watch for at the Emmy Awards
- EpiPen Maker Lobbies to Shift High Costs to Others
- Bridal Magazine Changes Name to Modern Luxury Weddings to Be More Inclusive
- Wells Fargo Warned Workers Against Sham Accounts, but ‘They Needed a Paycheck’
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .