In the guest chair:
This morning, Dana was joined by Nate Kristy, Vice President of Marketing for Automational. Nate discussed small business week and marketing.
Celebrity entrepreneur, Bill Rancic phoned in from his soon-to-be new restaurant, RPM Italian in Washington D.C. to talk National Small Business Week and gave some helpful tips for small business owners.
In the local headlines:
- Thousands without electricity, advised to boil water in, near Atlanta
- $700 million Atlanta River Walk planned near Chateau Élan
- Delta Air Lines Inc. will be the first U.S. carrier to use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) baggage tracking technology.
- Atlanta-based Cardlytics Inc. has laid off about 15 percent of its workforce — or about 50 jobs — as part of a restructuring.
- Nando’s PERi-PERi left on 40,000 metro Atlanta doorsteps
In the national headlines: