In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Jeremy Snepar, CEO & Co-Founder of New York Code + Design Academy joined us in studio! Jeremy was in talk all things tech, startups, and why Atlanta was chosen in the NYCDA expansion.
The very lovely, Emmy Award-Winning Makeup-Artist and Owner of The Green Room Agency, Nyssa Green joined us during hour two! Nyssa dished on all things hair, makeup and talked corporate video.
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta City Council extends contracts for PARKAtlanta, golf courses
- Atlanta No. 8 best U.S. city to retire
- Chemistry, one of Pittsburgh’s biggest ad agencies is expanding in Atlanta
- Bon Appétit Magazine says Atlanta is home to the best new restaurant of 2016
- Delta to offer first business class cabin with sliding door at each suite
- Steve Harvey hosting yet another show: ‘Steve Harvey’s Funderdome’ on ABC
In the National Headlines:
- ‘Ocean’s 8’ will have all-female cast with Anne Hathaway and Rihanna
- Roger Ailes helping Donald Trump ahead of presidential debates
- Romantic Relationship With Fannie Mae CEO Prompted Firing of Fifth Third Lawyer
- Univision to buy Gawker Media for $135 million
- Aetna to pull out of most Obamacare exchanges
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .