In the guest chair:
Kris Maher, Vice President of One Ring Networks, joined us in the studio today to talk technology and fixed wireless service. One Ring Networks is the preferred fixed wireless service provider in the Atlanta and Dallas-Fort Worth markets. Maher heads the field and channel sales company-wide. He leads sales teams for all of One Ring Networks fiber and fixed wireless customers in Atlanta, Dallas, and Fort Worth.
- “What we are trying to do is add value managing services in addition to making ourselves better” Kris Maher
- “Texas is one of the fastest growing states for business” Kris Maher
- “We kind of see ourselves as a boutique carrier” Kris Maher
In the headlines today:
- An update here on the Album 88 situation over at Georgia State University.
- NCR has two cool projects in the works.
- A couple more restaurant chains are asking their patrons not to visibly bring guns into their stores.
- If you love the idea of getting married in Piedmont Park, or you just want to rebel against the high cost of weddings, have I got news for you!