In the guest chair:
FranNet offers franchise consulting services, helping entrepreneurs make sound business decisions and guiding them towards business ownership.
In the headlines:
- A Midtown apartment building is set to begin converting its living space into condos; an interesting signal about the condo market here in town.
- Dan Cathy, CEO of Chick-Fil-A is deeply concerned about the neighborhoods near the new Falcon’s stadium and is determined to bring aid to that part of town.
- MARTA is looking at beginning another mixed-use development at one of it’s urban MARTA stations. This time, the Arts Center station is getting some attention.
- Our Atlanta Airport is looking to up it’s retail game as they get ready to rebid 123 restaurant and retail locations whose leases will start expiring next year.
- Can reality TV hurt your business and reputation, or does it shine some light on the good stuff and help you fix the bad? That’s the question under the microscope for Gigi’s Cupcakes. They were the subject of this past week’s episode of “Undercover Boss” (the Atlanta store was featured).
Get the inside scoop on Amazon and how founder, Jeff Bezos took the online company from bookseller to a store with limitless selection. Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club for a discussion of THE EVERYTHING STORE: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone on Monday, March 9th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.
For other events and appearances, check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.