In the Guest Chair:
Landscape Architect, Steve Sanchez, of HGOR joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show. Steve, who’s originally from New Orleans, discussed the company’s partnership with Piedmont Hospital and how they’re taking the campus from suburban to urban texture.
Emily Hardie, Global Marketing Communications Manager for AGCO was in during hour two. Emily dropped some serious knowledge on precision farming, agricultural technology, and the Internet of Farming!
In the Local Headlines:
- Delta bans profane Trump supporter who disrupted flight
- Plan to remake Candler Mansion moves forward
- Honeywell Taps Atlanta Tech Village’s Thriving Startup Community
- U.S. Attorney’s Office Formally Announces Creation of Cyber Crime Unit in Atlanta
- Luma’s Better WiFi to be Delivered via UberRUSH and Postmates
In the National Headlines:
- Minimum-wage demonstrations expected at airports Tuesday, Uber drivers included
- GM Super-Cruise Feature Raises Concerns From Regulators
- Marlboro Black Lures Millennials Who Shunned Cowboy Image
- Twitter Accidentally Suspends its own CEO’s account
- AT&T Unveils Pricing for DirecTV Now Streaming Service
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .