Dr. Gez Agolli, Managing Director at Progressive Medical joined us to talk health and medicine. Here’s what we discussed:
- When Are Doctors Too Old to Practice? ( http://on.wsj.com/2tJgSSl )
- Probiotics With Your Pizza? Food companies are adding probiotics to granola, baking mixes, pizza dough, juice and water ( http://on.wsj.com/2tJnKz6 )
- Heartburn drugs tied to increased risk of early death, study says. Are there natural ways to cope with heartburn? ( http://cnn.it/2tJfpeL )
- #AskDrGez (we take your questions online and on the phone!)
- Sam B. wants to know if running is actually bad for your joints and if there is an age you should stop?
- LK wants to know if there are natural options to manage chronic headaches?
- Sophie S wants to know if gluten is bad for everyone or just people with an allergy or sensitivity?
In the national headlines:
- On Friday, ‘Pharma bro’ Martin Shkreli called prosecutors ‘junior varsity,’ said investor wasn’t ‘victim’ and criticized headlines ( http://cnb.cx/2uHhW6g )
- Prosecutors Seek Gag Order for ‘Pharma Bro’ Martin Shkreli ( http://for.tn/2uHo4LH )
- British Fashion Store ASOS Is Now Featuring Swimsuit Models with Stretch Marks ( http://for.tn/2uHCQSW )
- Uber Looks Like It Is Losing Another Big Case In EU’s Highest Court (http://for.tn/2tMZj3G)
- Americans Are Wary of Being Alone With the Opposite Sex. ( http://nyti.ms/2uHfIUy )